The Strategic Planning Committee of the ICH is responsible for coordinating planning efforts. This includes the 5-year strategic plan, annual implementation work plans for subsystems or special populations, and any system-level change efforts.
The following work groups met regularly and report back to the Strategic Planning body:
- Single Adult System
- Family System – Note that participation in this working group is currently limited to family housing providers only.
- Veteran System
- Leveraging Medicaid for PSH Services
- Meeting link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=m6305af925642caa0c82c0cf17ce132f9
- Meeting number: 2301 491 6081
- Password: x5QRn7p2BFg
- Host key: 333726
Join by video system
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
- +1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
- 1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
- Access code: 2301 491 6081
- Host PIN: 2786