The Emergency Response and Shelter Operations (ERSO) Committee of the ICH is responsible for monitoring shelter utilization and capacity, establishing shelter safety and quality standards, coordinating special efforts on shelter transformation, coordinating outreach services across the community, and responding to unanticipated problems or emergencies. In addition, the ERSO is also the lead annual Winter Plan to ensure adequate shelter availability and services during the hypothermia season.
- Meeting link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=m17d84e8207c6a4cf5cb2063457d4fd49
- Meeting number: 2307 583 4286
- Password: vuXqMZPS636
- Host key: 221639
Join by video system
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
- +1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
- 1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
- Access code: 2307 583 4286
- Host PIN: 2786