The Housing Solutions Committee of the ICH is responsible for assessing the need for permanent housing resources and identifying gaps. Efforts include developing strategies to incentivize the participation of landlords and developers.
A Landlord Advisory Group (LAG) limited in participation to committed landlord partners convenes monthly under the auspices of the Housing Solutions Committee.
- Meeting link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=m50cf3869386bdc410678e3e47f7c50f6
- Meeting number: 2301 236 6829
- Password: NKcQEfvV726
- Host key: 116229
Join by video system
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
- +1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
- 1-650-479-3208 Call-in number (US/Canada)
- Access code: 2301 236 6829
- Host PIN: 2786