The Executive Committee of the ICH establishes the annual agenda and determines the issues that are presented to the Full Council for discussion/resolution. Additionally, the Executive Committee ensures coordination among the standing committees of the ICH and addresses critical items that need resolution between Full Council meetings.
The following workgroups meet regularly and report back to the Executive Committee:
- Racial Equity and Inclusion
- Public Awareness –currently on hiatus
- Consumer Engagement Workgroup –Note that participation is generally limited to individuals with lived experience
- Join from the meeting link: https://dcnet.webex.com/dcnet/j.php?MTID=mb7bbba2712ff102a4fa201c7263b6613
- Join by meeting number
- Meeting number (access code): 2303 567 4011
- Meeting password: 7KJjPGvjP34
- Join by phone
- +1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
- 1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
- Join from a video system or application
- Dial [email protected]
- You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.